Jaroslaw Balinski is a Polish engineer, graduated from the Technical University in Poznan. He has been based in Beijing since 2015, working for the automotive industry.
He is working mostly within the urban and street photography, very much interested in colours, shapes, lights and shadows, searching for the memories of the past, diving into ultra-moderns signs of today, exploring intensively the megacities in China and Asia.
His latest works look into the world and feelings of the person living abroad, adapting to the new environment, discovering the differences, looking for the similarities and checking the barriers which seem impossible to cross.
Group exhibitions :
- City Biography / Yan Huang Museum, March 2016
- Legal Aliens / Yan Huang Museum, March 2017
- Art and Garden / 77 Art Space, May 2017
- China-Europe International Art Exhibition / Public Diplomacy & Culture Exchange Centre, April 2018
- New Legal Aliens / Yan Huang Museum, May 2018